The NCMNS Publishing Platform is a cloud-supported RESTful API and interactive data sharing web application with four primary goals:
- Provide publicly accessible data via a sophisticated API and front-end search interface
- Assure a scalable and reliable data source for third party consumption
- Publish research-grade high-quality data to maximize reuse
- Support the data needs of external projects via the API
- Allow our researchers to share their research data with the public
The application is divided into five components: search, maps, visualizations, api documentation, and a bibliography.
NOTE: This platform is still in development. Some pages/features may not operate as expected. The published data is reliable and high-quality (unless explicitly noted otherwise), but the structure, design, and documentation are works in progress.
An array of data visualizations using a variety of external and internal data sources.